Friday, January 15, 2010

Motivational Bakar

Most of my school and college friend are 'Bakar'. 'Bakar' means one who can speak on any topic continuously. My friends are not only 'Bakar', I think they are among the best in this field. One section of this 'Bakar' field is 'Funda Baazi', i.e. to give motivational or spiritual 'Gapp'. Many a times we have recorded these 'Bakar' and showed them to others.
Just a few days back I had my appraisal meeting with my Project Manager. This was my first official meeting with him. Due to the occasion I was very calm and composed. But then my Project Manager was in another mood. He himself started a motivational talk, what we call 'Funda Baazi'. I was surprised and at the same time comfortable. He showed me a video of Harsha Bhogle giving a lecture at IIM Ahmedabad. I really liked that video.
That day when I returned to my home, I downloaded the complete video. First I saw it alone and then I showed it to my room mates. All were very impressed. I even posted the video's link on my Facebook account and it got many 'Likes'.
I am here embedding both the parts of the video for the rest of my friends to watch them.


Harsha Bhogle @ IIMA - part 1


Harsha Bhogle @ IIMA - part 2

No comments: